Geyserwise is a trusted company in South Africa, involved in the development and manufacturing of units which are distributed across the country. Founded in 2004, Geyserwise responded to a great need in the market to manage electricity consumption regarding household geysers.
Following its establishment, Geyserwise started developing and testing units in 2005 and in partnership with the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, these units evolved into Geyserwise Max.
The product range that Geyserwise offers consumers are spread across the following:
- Geyserwise Max
- Geyserwise TSE
- Geyserwise Probe Extension
- Geyserwise Display Extension
- Geyserwise WIFI
- Geyserwise Solar PV Conversion Kits
- & many more.
Each of these innovative and advanced products work to serve, and exceed, the unique needs of consumers in South Africa.
Benefits of using Geyserwise
Flexibility and Convenience
The unique designs of all Geyserwise products enables the user to control and manage their electricity usage with the touch of a button. Products have programmable timers as well as fully adjustable temperature settings.
With advances in technology as well as the needs of consumers changing, Geyserwise continuously analysis the energy consumptions across a variety of residential and commercial users. This allows Geyserwise to identify any opportunities in reducing and improving efficiencies in applications.
Trusted and Award-Winning
In 2010, Geyserwise won the residential category in the ETA Awards – which is an initiative to reward Energy Efficiency, implemented by Eskom. With Geyserwise, there is an increased level of awareness regarding energy efficiency as well as behavioural changes among users.
Range of Products to Choose From
Geyserwise offers its consumers with a wide range of products to choose from. Each product has been specifically designed and manufactured with different energy needs and objectives in mind. These products can be used in either residential and/or commercial applications and in addition, each takes the best advantage from an energy and economical point of view.
The products that Geyserwise offers have been tested by SABS Commercial (Pty) Ltd in terms of the relevant and applicable standards, which further guarantees customer satisfaction.
Distributed across South Africa
Through partnering with Livestainable, (an eco-online ecommerce store) Geyserwise products are easily accessible anywhere is South Africa.
With Geyserwise, consumers can save up to 20% on their electricity bill. In addition to this, consumers can save money through the following ways:
- The ability to detect water pipe leaks in advance and before they can cause damage
- The ability to detect scale build-up in the geyser in addition to any other issues that are not typically detectible.
- Prevention of overheating and several other common issues faced with most geysers.
- Geyserwise products can be programmed to automatically switch off when they are not in use.
- Geyserwise products can detect problems in the water system early to ensure that water is not wasted and that any damage to the system can be prevented.
- Advanced and innovative technology which is cost-effective and can be installed by any qualified electrician.
- The ability to adjust several functions and to control and program different timers.